BSA Multi-shot

Coney

Out on a shoot today with a couple of the lads one of them is shooting a reasonably new BSA Multi-shot, I noticed after he loaded the magazine and inserted it into the gun and took a few shots some of the pellets in the mag were not engaging and the rifle was simply shooting air. I asked him how often this happens and he replied "quite often" also he said it was particulary annoying when zeroing in on quarry simply to "spook it" with a blast of air. This must of happened at least x3 times while we were out, I asked him if he thought the pellets were causing this problem but he was not sure. I said I would log on to THL tonight and ask the following, does anybody own a BSA Multi-shot and if so are you experiancing similar problems, what can he do to solve this problem, if it is a pellet problem which are the best pellets to use for this type of gun. He would be very grateful for any help so come on and help a fellow airgunner with his problem I know someone out there will be able to help.

Many thanks Coney.

PS : The noise from it when this happens makes it sound like a rimfire and its driving the rest of us mad!!!!!!!

Out on a shoot today with a couple of the lads one of them is shooting a reasonably new BSA Multi-shot, I noticed after he loaded the magazine and inserted it into the gun and took a few shots some of the pellets in the mag were not engaging and the rifle was simply shooting air. I asked him how often this happens and he replied "quite often" also he said it was particulary annoying when zeroing in on quarry simply to "spook it" with a blast of air. This must of happened at least x3 times while we were out, I asked him if he thought the pellets were causing this problem but he was not sure. I said I would log on to THL tonight and ask the following, does anybody own a BSA Multi-shot and if so are you experiancing similar problems, what can he do to solve this problem, if it is a pellet problem which are the best pellets to use for this type of gun. He would be very grateful for any help so come on and help a fellow airgunner with his problem I know someone out there will be able to help.

Many thanks Coney.

PS : The noise from it when this happens makes it sound like a rimfire and its driving the rest of us mad!!!!!!!

what bsa is it :hmm::hmm:

i had a s10 and had no problem with it, sounds to me this gun has a big problem :(

Many thanks Coney.

i'd take the gun back to who he bought it off and ask for his money back LOL :D:boogie::boogie::whistling:

Many thanks Coney.

what bsa is it :hmm::hmm:

i had a s10 and had no problem with it, sounds to me this gun has a big problem :(

Sorry its a BSA Ultra Multi-shot.

I have a Ultra too, it skips pellets regularly using Accupells, much better using AA field in mine. on the BSA forum there is a step by step guide to stripping and lubing the mags that might help as well.

regards

I have a Ultra too, it skips pellets regularly using Accupells, much better using AA field in mine. on the BSA forum there is a step by step guide to stripping and lubing the mags that might help as well.

regards

Thanks oxo I will print off the info from the forum and pass it on, as for the pellets I will let him know your choice.

hiya bud,i had a super 10,and an ultra multi,the problem with the gun is the mag,they are just totally shit,design and just dont work,i got rid of both my bsa ,s for that reason had 5 mags 4 brand new ,and were totall crap,still got 2 lieing in the cupboard,as new,didnt even try them,so the best method is to get shot of the bsa and buy an rapid,now they are a hunting gun,and a million miles better than a bsa,ones a toy and ones a gun,just my opinion,but the mags work all the time,bsa must spend more time repairing mags than makeing guns,they should of got the message by now,their mags are crap :clapper: here is a pic of my baby,

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/i...STRABBIT008.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/i...STRABBIT009.jpg

enjoy :bye:

hiya bud,i had a super 10,and an ultra multi,the problem with the gun is the mag,they are just totally shit,design and just dont work,i got rid of both my bsa ,s for that reason had 5 mags 4 brand new ,and were totall crap,still got 2 lieing in the cupboard,as new,didnt even try them,so the best method is to get shot of the bsa and buy an rapid,now they are a hunting gun,and a million miles better than a bsa,ones a toy and ones a gun,just my opinion,but the mags work all the time,bsa must spend more time repairing mags than makeing guns,they should of got the message by now,their mags are crap :clapper: here is a pic of my baby,

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/i...STRABBIT008.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/i...STRABBIT009.jpg

enjoy :bye:

Thanks for that ace32 i will pass your comments on to my mate.

Coney.

PS: nice Rapid.