ALL WEEKEND

Guest markbrick1
Socks mate some cracking pics really top class..

Your bitch is so young yet so much better than markbricks credit to you mate..... :whistling:

Chalkwarrens dog what breeding is it???

mine arnt photogenic,mark

post-1343-1203286005_thumb.jpg

SATURDAY ........

My mate was up last week who is into his springer's and the trialling game ... he had a nice little bitch that wasn't quite hitting the cover hard enough so he wanted somewhere with plenty of game amd scent to get her on ... well after an hour the dog was shattered and my mate couldnt believe the amount of game that was available up here and raved about it all day untill he whent home .... the next day he rung asking if i could do him a favour and give himself and one of his workmates a day out ferreting as his friend has a saluki type that he wanted to bring on as she is only used for lamping .... CHALKWARREN and THE BIG FISH were due up for the weekend so i picked a busy spot and off we whent .... it took the old saluki a little while to click on to watching a warren and what the long nets were all about but by the end of the day she had learned a few valuable lessons and her owner and my mate were well chuffed with their day out ........

Photos by TBF ............ :clapper:

TEGAN IN USUAL STALK MODE ..........

_MG_1563.jpg

THIS ONE DIDNT GET VERY FAR ..........

_MG_1581.jpg

THE SALUKI CROSS WITH A NICE RETRIEVE ........

_MG_1595.jpg

_MG_1597.jpg

DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR THIS BUNNY ..........

_MG_1623.jpg

UP AND OVER TEGAN .........

_MG_1587.jpg

EVEN BOLTED SQEUAKERS THAT WERE A BIT NIMBLE .........

_MG_1670.jpg

CHALKWARREN'S YOUNG BITCH SKY ,..MAKING SHORT WORK OF THIS ONE ......... :yes:

_MG_1660.jpg

MARKBRICK, HAVE YOU BEEN UP HERE TAMPERING WITH THE RABBITS ... THIS ONE HAS A GINGER BUFONT LIKE YOU :D:D:D ..........

_MG_1686.jpg

END OF DAY 38 RABBITS .........

_MG_1684.jpg

SUNDAY ............

Sunday saw my hunting partner Chicky up for a days sport ... we went to a new spot where the rabbits are dug deep into a large bank we worked hard there with the dogs having some tough runs but picking up the rabbits just the same ... after a bite to eat we moved back down onto the cushy grasslands to finish off the day .... sorry no action shots as there was only 2 of us ..............

END OF DAY PICK 33 BUNNYS .........

tlamp005.jpg

cracking pics mate.f**king smart dogs