So heres the questions....

a) Why do you think he started acting up like that?

because you're in a different setting, and he's still young and excitable...

B ) Whats the best way to combat it? It's ok ignoring him but that doesn't get him trained  :no:

Retrain him out, the same as you've already done.... be a lot quicker than the first time you done it.. 

Maybe im asking to much of him at too young an age to? But any advice would be MUCH appreciated.

Advice: Never work with animals... :11:  he'll probably do it all right next time out, then when someone is with you and you're about to show then how well trained he is, he'll cock a deaf 'un and feck off somewhere....  :whistle:

Good Luck, patience helps....  :good:

At 15 weeks don't expect miracles, training may be going as planned in the home/garden but when you are out in the field their are more distractions. The dogs steadiness will come with maturity along with his concentration level, most pups have a very low attention span. Sometimes training the dog in an environment full of distractions when it is not ready is teaching the dog to ignore commands. Just keep doing your basic traning and slowly add distractions. :good:

Not sure if you were serious about the dog missing it's meal, but if you are the dog will have no idea why!

Good luck

Simoman

After pondering over it now for a while thats pretty much what i thought just still very young and getting out of his usual surroundings hes getting excited. Just checking what everyone thought to confirm and get advice, didn't want him getting the upper hand on me if you understand what i mean and then thinking he can always mess about. But it turns out im the messer  :11:

All my early trainings been done in the garden just thought he would have done a stay in a blank field and then when he kept running away from me i wasn't 100% with what way i should be dealing with it. Cheers for the advice though.

Millet the pups always walked on his own and he usually gets 3-4 short walks and then i just play about with for a while. He maybe does a sit and a stay everytime where out.. nothing strenuous. Theres a field full of sheep 30 secs from my house to cause i live out in the sticks so it's handy enough.  :good:

Cheers lads... feel like a bit of cock now  :icon_redface:  :11:

No worries mate, no matter how many dogs you train you always learn something new and still make mistakes :D