England under 11's!!!

This was a comment made by an Englishman who happened to be commentating on the match. What a shambles of an afternoon, two and a half hours plus, of praising Jon Boy :sick: that happened to include an appalling display of rugby by England in the second half of their game against Italy!

I am not gloating fellas, but I notice the complete absence of posts by their so-called loyal supporters. Now if this had been Wales......................you lot would have had a field day.

World Champions??????..........I'll quote another Englishman....................."My arse!!" :drink:

I've only just come back in and i'm pleased for the win but the second half was pretty dismal. England really need to pull thier socks up if they are going to beat Ireland or France!

Far too much pressure is put on Jonny Wilkinson, i've said it for years but he is still one of the greatest players of his generation! No one can deny that!

i have given up watching England, football, rugby, cricket, we do the same in all aspects, as soon as we get the lead in the match we sit back instead of keep going forward & finishing it off. :wallbash::wallbash:

The press & TV critics do it all the time, they put 1 person on a pedestal expecting them to win it alone, what about the rest of the team ?

England as a whole country has gone to shite, we have a Scotsman running the country & a feckin Italian running the national football team, :wallbash::censored::wallbash::censored: ( no offense to the Scots :thumbs: ) the Italians :whistling::whistling:

Just over 5 years ago England were top of the game. Not many nations touched them and they went into the World Cup unbeatable. After the 2003 final they almost became complacent and seemed to be resting on their laurels. Jonny was plagued with injury and Charlie Hodgson was no comparison at fly half, I hate to sound so unpatriotic but it was a good day at Twickenham when I saw Hodgson kiss his England career goodbye against SA. I've never rated him and think Ollie Barkley should've been picked over him any day of the week.

England's highest point since the 2003 final was the 2007 final, they were written off before the tournament and did bloody well to get as far as they did. They need to work bloody hard to reach the level they were at in the middle of 2003. Its a crying shame that they lost Robinson, Johnson and Dallagio but players have to retire at some point, they can't go forever and there are some very good players coming into the team. There is no reason in my mind that they should be playing as poorly as they are but something is not right. Ashton and his coaching team need to take stock and do something to make England a great side again. :thumbs: