rabbit stare

To get back to your original post Celticwar, the ‘bunny stare’ can be a bit unnerving the first few times, they can’t see you but they’ve heard or smelt you, you just can’t thank them enough for thoughfully sitting dead still on their haunches just waiting for a dose of high speed lead. :thumbs:

Your story of a pet bunny biting you made me laugh and brought back memories of my rabbit keeping as a boy, I had this nasty tempered black and white buck, a Dutch I think it was, very good at his job but had a bad attitude, whenever anybody got near to it he would stamp his feet, gnaw at the cage and if you dare put a bare hand in there it came out bloodied. He also had a nasty habit of spraying white stuff from his wedding tackle and one day he caught me full on, that day was his last show of temper for two minutes later he was a rabbit no more, he was deceased. :victory:

Hope you havent watched Watership Down :cry:

i think thats what anti's do as children and then they end up fecked for life :laugh: ...

I watched that as a nipper! (about 4, I think I was!) It don't stop me shooting the f**kers now though! :laugh: