Few Carp

Decided to get down the lake the other day for a 24 hour session, it wasnt to bad once i had the bivvy set up and was in the warm with the kettle

going and portable tv on. Any way on the fishing side of things it went better than i thought it would, methods i used on both rods were 9inch hair

link's with a 2oz inline lead and size ten hooks so nothing complicated, using boilies on the hair and occasionally using the odd small pva bag and

spod. In the 24 hours of being down there i managed 9 carp and 1 bream 7 of the carp were over the 5lb and biggest was a 16lb 14oz so glad i

went really as times have proved quite hard in the last month two. Heres a couple pictures.

16lb 14oz mirror

marley16lb.jpg

7lber during the night

dannys7lb8oz.jpg

little common

nicoldcom.jpg

6lb bream

6lbbbream.jpg

Cheers AG.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do agunnnnner

just thinking :hmm: why do you use a tripod mate ?

are there sea fish there to ??. handy when feeder fishing on the rivers,but why use one on a still water :)

there must be a reason, behind it im sure :hmm:

nice carp AG oh yeah there is a problem with the rod pod my bite alarm is cross threaded on to it. i was going to give it to you for free exclueding(spellin) p+p as i never use it so looks like going to keep it now seen as the bite alarm problem (i usually just use bank stick as much easier when comes to landing) all the best mate :thumbs:

Thanks N2H no worries about the bite alarm im still using bank sticks at the minute.

Note that rod rest in the picture is an old one for sea fishing but for that occasion it was used for my spod rod

due to standing on and braking my old spod rod :rolleyes:

ATB AG. :thumbs: