Ratting?

Hello just wondered if theres any one in the south yorkshire area that does a bit of ratting and would be willing to take a couple of young lads out with them? were not messers and we wont steal permission like what seems to have happened recently on this site. we have 6 terriers between us and would really appreciate it . thanks Sam :)

p.s. We also have ferrets that we use for ratting and would happily fetch them along.

• 3 weeks later...

hey up mate.i'm ian from just down the road in worksop.I'm in the same boat as you mate trying to get into ratting ,but nobody seems to want to give the new lads the time of day i'v found.i always thought conutry people looked after there own.i'v asked so many people and just it a brick wall all the time. i supose we'v just got to keep at it and oneday we'll srike gold.if you ever fancy meeting up to take the dogs out give us a ring 01909486266. if i get lucky i'll let you know' looks like us newbies are on our own

hey up mate.i'm ian from just down the road in worksop.I'm in the same boat as you mate trying to get into ratting ,but nobody seems to want to give the new lads the time of day i'v found.i always thought conutry people looked after there own.i'v asked so many people and just it a brick wall all the time. i supose we'v just got to keep at it and oneday we'll srike gold.if you ever fancy meeting up to take the dogs out give us a ring 01909486266. if i get lucky i'll let you know' looks like us newbies are on our own

be careful about puting your phone number up mate you dont want any atention from anti's send it by pm then only the person you want will see it.

good luck any way mate

At last a reply lol! yeah mate same to you. If me and my mate crack on with any permission i'll give you a ring. we'll happily take the dogs out with you as well mate. heres my number 07710831857. Dont know were where were gunna go like though lol.were only young uns like but our dogs know the crack (i think haha).what dogs you got mate? Sam

At last a reply lol! yeah mate same to you. If me and my mate crack on with any permission i'll give you a ring. we'll happily take the dogs out with you as well mate. heres my number 07710831857. Dont know were where were gunna go like though lol.were only young uns like but our dogs know the crack (i think haha).what dogs you got mate? Sam

hey you 2. i not sure how far from stoke you are but theres a place in cheadle (staffs) called hartleys. its a rubbish tip. even if you travel 50 miles to get there you wont be dissapointed. they usually give permission and youll be there all day killing rats. in 1 and a half hours with 3 dogs me and my mates did nearly 170 rats. secondly if you ask for permission offer to help with a bit of diy ie fencing or the odd tile replacing the farmers will appreciate that after all they work from 4 in the morning and dont have time themselves nor really the money to pay anyone. thirdly dont go knocking on there door at dinner time, would you like to be disturbed after youve been up since the crack of dawn. and last of all dont go knocking on there door with guns or dogs in tow and fully geared up for a days hunting. just wear your usual jeans and jumper and introduce your self properly. hope you get a bit of permission lads and that this helps ya out

hey you 2. i not sure how far from stoke you are but theres a place in cheadle (staffs) called hartleys. its a rubbish tip. even if you travel 50 miles to get there you wont be dissapointed. they usually give permission and youll be there all day killing rats. in 1 and a half hours with 3 dogs me and my mates did nearly 170 rats. secondly if you ask for permission offer to help with a bit of diy ie fencing or the odd tile replacing the farmers will appreciate that after all they work from 4 in the morning and dont have time themselves nor really the money to pay anyone. thirdly dont go knocking on there door at dinner time, would you like to be disturbed after youve been up since the crack of dawn. and last of all dont go knocking on there door with guns or dogs in tow and fully geared up for a days hunting. just wear your usual jeans and jumper and introduce your self properly. hope you get a bit of permission lads and that this helps ya out

Hi Lads, I'm new to this forum, I know how hard it is to build up good permission, we have been going now for about 4 years, and every Sunday we go out, and have killed over 200 rats 3 times in the last 2 months. One thing I will say is once your reputation gets round that you are goods honest lads and do a proper job on the rats, people will be crying out for you to go.