your views please on small bullx

Guest bobsuperdog
:thumbs: i cant make my mind up weather to keep these two pups i bred,there nearly 11 month old now,and there both just over 22 tts?im doing alot in ireland soon ;) have you lot got or had small bullxers for foxing preban?there halfxers but racey type?they havnt got big heads so im thinking will they have the jaw power to kill :icon_eek: i would like your honest opinions lads ;) there bred right,game feckers too!there around 30lb in weight each!have you got any pictures of your small foxing dogs 23 tts!cheers lads :thumbs:

have you had dogs long moter poacher,or are you winding up,whats the size of a head got to do with the power of a bite,as for them being game feckers how do you know there babys,you talk like a novice,by the way seen some cracking little dogs kill foxes :thumbs:

:icon_eek: i have had dogs for some years mate yes?and iv seen alot of foxes get killed by alot of differant dogs,imoa a good strong headed dog has more abilitey jaw power,than one with a pencil head!does it not? enlighten me please :thumbs:

well you cant have seen it all then,you dont have to have a head like a bucket to kill a fox, now enlighten me how do you know theses pups are game feckers, :thumbs:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbs: i cant make my mind up weather to keep these two pups i bred,there nearly 11 month old now,and there both just over 22 tts?im doing alot in ireland soon ;) have you lot got or had small bullxers for foxing preban?there halfxers but racey type?they havnt got big heads so im thinking will they have the jaw power to kill :icon_eek: i would like your honest opinions lads ;) there bred right,game feckers too!there around 30lb in weight each!have you got any pictures of your small foxing dogs 23 tts!cheers lads :thumbs:

have you had dogs long moter poacher,or are you winding up,whats the size of a head got to do with the power of a bite,as for them being game feckers how do you know there babys,you talk like a novice,by the way seen some cracking little dogs kill foxes :thumbs:

:icon_eek: i have had dogs for some years mate yes?and iv seen alot of foxes get killed by alot of differant dogs,imoa a good strong headed dog has more abilitey jaw power,than one with a pencil head!does it not? enlighten me please :thumbs:

well you cant have seen it all then,you dont have to have a head like a bucket to kill a fox, now enlighten me how do you know theses pups are game feckers, :thumbs:

they are game has in keen bob :D does tbig.jpghis look familier theres a reason for a bucket head mate!i like a good strong head imoa!dont want to start slateing etc?be nice to see some photos of small foxing dogs and your opinions mate,if thats ok to ask :thumbs:

Edited by moter poacher
Guest bobsuperdog

they are game has in keen bob :D does tbig.jpghis look familier theres a reason for a bucket head mate!

yes it looks like a dog i know.but what i am saying is,head size dont come into bite ablility,and keen is a lot differnt to game fecks is it not, :thumbs:

Guest bobsuperdog

i have seen some blinding small dogs fella,with out big heads that could still pop heads and break jaws,like i said head size and dog size means nothing to me,try your little dogs they may serprise you :thumbs:

i have seen some blinding small dogs fella,with out big heads that could still pop heads and break jaws,like i said head size and dog size means nothing to me,try your little dogs they may serprise you :thumbs:

well said mate, some people think you need a 30inch 70lb pitbull on stilts to kill a 16lb fox :whistling:

well said mate, some people think you need a 30inch 70lb pitbull on stilts to kill a 16lb fox :whistling:

:thumbs: i kow what your saying lads,i had a collie whippet years ago would take them allday but struggled to kill one!i will keep them,iv had them this long cheers for advice lads

HELLO MATE I'VE GOT BED/WHIPXRUSSELL/WHIP 2 LITTER SISTERS THEY BOTH TAKE SINGLE HANDED NOW THEY'RE MATURE AND ONLY 19TTS BUT THE ONE I THOUGHT WOULD DO THE JOB IS NOT AS KEEN AS THE OTHER WHICH NEARLY GOT SOLD WHICH I'M GLAD I DIDN'T IN THE END ESPECIALLY WITH A NICE FEW QUID BEING OFFERD FOR HER THEY MAY TAKE A BIT LONGER TO COME ROUND I STARTED MINE OFF WITH A FEW BOLTS FROM MY TERRIER AND LET THEM GET ON WITH IT ! HAVE YOU SHOWN THEM ANY ? DEAD OR ALIVE ? THEY SHOULD SMASH EM IF THEY'RE GAME AND BEING BULLX CAN TAKE A BIT OF STICK TOO MY MATES GOT A FIRST X BULL GREYHOND ABOUT 23TTS BUT IT BELLY HOLDS THEM AND GETS PAYED EVERY SINGLE TIME BUT LOVES IT :gunsmilie: YOU'VE HAD THEM 11 MONTHS GIVE THEM A BIT MORE TIME YOU MIGHT END UP WITH ONE GOOD ONE NOT SO GOOD OR 2 CRACKERS ONLY TIME AND EXPERIENCE WILL TELL GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US IMFORNED OF PROGRESS MATE . :thumbs:

had a half cross for six years that was 22 inch game as hell loved its work but could not catch a cold if the quarry had any start ,but if you throw them out the motor after few laps of the field catch rate should improve :whistling: not my cup of tea i might add .

Guest bigredbusa
they are game has in keen bob does this look familier theres a reason for a bucket head mate!i like a good strong head imoa!dont want to start slateing etc?be nice to see some photos of small foxing dogs and your opinions mate,if thats ok to ask

wrong un

HELLO MATE I'VE GOT BED/WHIPXRUSSELL/WHIP 2 LITTER SISTERS THEY BOTH TAKE SINGLE HANDED NOW THEY'RE MATURE AND ONLY 19TTS BUT THE ONE I THOUGHT WOULD DO THE JOB IS NOT AS KEEN AS THE OTHER WHICH NEARLY GOT SOLD WHICH I'M GLAD I DIDN'T IN THE END ESPECIALLY WITH A NICE FEW QUID BEING OFFERD FOR HER THEY MAY TAKE A BIT LONGER TO COME ROUND I STARTED MINE OFF WITH A FEW BOLTS FROM MY TERRIER AND LET THEM GET ON WITH IT ! HAVE YOU SHOWN THEM ANY ? DEAD OR ALIVE ? THEY SHOULD SMASH EM IF THEY'RE GAME AND BEING BULLX CAN TAKE A BIT OF STICK TOO MY MATES GOT A FIRST X BULL GREYHOND ABOUT 23TTS BUT IT BELLY HOLDS THEM AND GETS PAYED EVERY SINGLE TIME BUT LOVES IT :gunsmilie: YOU'VE HAD THEM 11 MONTHS GIVE THEM A BIT MORE TIME YOU MIGHT END UP WITH ONE GOOD ONE NOT SO GOOD OR 2 CRACKERS ONLY TIME AND EXPERIENCE WILL TELL GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US IMFORNED OF PROGRESS MATE . :thumbs:

:thumbs: i will keep you all updated cheers for replies lads :thumbs: