6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

You go to a lot of trouble for your birds Banger. Interesting and good on you 👍.

He is a proper bird man off his posts, loads of keepers over here aren’t as good as him off his posts.

Good luck for the season mate, just gave my last hens away and burnt my flight as having a break for a bit but will get back into them 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

You go to a lot of trouble for your birds Banger. Interesting and good on you 👍.

Its just easy to keep things in order , dates of eggs hatching in the storage draws with dates of eggs set & dates of breaking through eggs. All set on same day so all young will have a fighting chance & hopefully great success rate on young making it to the sticks. If you don't have things in order it can turn out a nightmare with eggs all over ,  not knowing which eggs are from which pairing. With this it's so easy. Thanks for the comment mate. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

He is a proper bird man off his posts, loads of keepers over here aren’t as good as him off his posts.

Good luck for the season mate, just gave my last hens away and burnt my flight as having a break for a bit but will get back into them 

Cheers mate 👍 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Its just easy to keep things in order , dates of eggs hatching in the storage draws with dates of eggs set & dates of breaking through eggs. All set on same day so all young will have a fighting chance & hopefully great success rate on young making it to the sticks. If you don't have things in order it can turn out a nightmare with eggs all over ,  not knowing which eggs are from which pairing. With this it's so easy. Thanks for the comment mate. 

It's very impressive, I had budgies and finches when I was young but you are on another level with yours, I've always had fowl. A lot of hunters over here keep birds and fowl too, proves hunters are genuine animal people and conservationists and would know more about animal welfare than the fwit antis who live in fantasy land.

• Like 1