WWW.NATIONALWORLD.COM

Dozens of dead animals have been dumped outside a village shop in Hampshire with blood and guts...

Just been reading this and to me this looks as though it's been set up. The mention a guy who works in the shop who goes shooting. 🤔 Then now their blaming poachers in the thread for this crime ( BULL SHIT ) Saying local poachers who've been caught sending a message. Fools fooling fools. Just how these hares are placed says it all to me. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:
WWW.NATIONALWORLD.COM

Dozens of dead animals have been dumped outside a village shop in Hampshire with blood and guts...

Just been reading this and to me this looks as though it's been set up. The mention a guy who works in the shop who goes shooting. 🤔 Then now their blaming poachers in the thread for this crime ( BULL SHIT ) Saying local poachers who've been caught sending a message. Fools fooling fools. Just how these hares are placed says it all to me. 

You rekon its antis

10 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You rekon its antis

Definitely there's different types of antis out there. You only have to look at hunting in whole mate. The shooting majority hate guys working lurchers specially game keepers. A once went with a lad who had permission by the state go go lamping & ferreting. First couple of times we went lamping we had good numbers. After a few outing we noticed when we'd get up there. Not one rabbits out in the opened land or a few feet away from the edge line of the fields. Anyway after a few trips up we though this is strange. But little did we know the keepers were going round just before we got up with the lamp spooking all the quarry. Knowing dam well we'd be up on a say tuesday night. f****d us off because we were travelling a few miles from home. Talking good hour and half drive so three in total plus few quid in juice. You get alot of guys in the shooting game like that. Same with the falconers the keepers don't like guys coming up with the bird hunting. Can be strange the shooting groups. So when they said the guy who works at the shop goes shooting. Numbers like that will of been shot not hunted with dogs. Plus a owl & kestrel . Dogs are good but not that good they've not got wings ffs 😆