Well guys it's nearly here not long now birds are all in flights & some in cages  just paired them together. Just cleaning out the breeding cages & the set up. Ready for the next month or two. Love to see the cages all nice and clean after a jet wash down. Did a set of three the same last weekend so that's them all done plus the draws that you can see to the right will fit the front back on now. 

20240224_124136.jpg

18 hours ago, MrsChamp606 said:

Like a kid at Christmas for you mate lol 😂 

Definitely one thing a look forward to. Wife hates it because no holidays till back end of year 😪 😆. A won't let anyone watch my birds. Chap a know made that mistake came home from canary Island to 12 dead young pieds. Fella who was watching them had not changed water for a good week. So goes to show not worth the risk. 

18 hours ago, MrsChamp606 said:

Like a kid at Christmas for you mate lol 😂 

I'm just having cage fronts blasted & coated by a friend. Was going to buy new was looking at around 400 notes for all the Lot new. But fell on my mate who offered to just do these. All a need to do is take the plastic & springs off where the hoppers go. What a f**k about that's been.