• 1 month later...

In my rfd yesterday when a delivery arrived of V Max, he told me that there is over one million rounds arrived in the UK a couple of days ago so you should be able to get some pretty soon.

Phil

28 minutes ago, philpot said:

In my rfd yesterday when a delivery arrived of V Max, he told me that there is over one million rounds arrived in the UK a couple of days ago so you should be able to get some pretty soon.

Phil

Yes, only the availability of ammunition sales is unknown. It's not really clear. It's  pity, because I'm waiting too.

1 minute ago, Demirel said:

Yes, only the availability of ammunition sales is unknown. It's not really clear. It's  pity, because I'm waiting too.

As I understand it, my rfd said they can order as much as they sensibley want, no real restrictions but the supplies are only just starting to come through. I bought 200 yesterday as I dont use too much of the round.

Phil

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Deker said:

What is the current price of Hornady 30g V-Max, I see it's around $23.99 Stateside?!

Cheers

To be honest I dont know as I didn't pay for them, I was in credit at the rfd so took little notice. I should have said that the mainstay of the orders now in the UK of Hornady rimfire are hmr but wmr are in at both my normal rfd shops.