8.7mm or 9.5mm steels and no higher than 0.65 In any brand of elastic unless I'm using snipersling yellow then 0.70 .but I know you like a heavy band so I would recommend trying 0.85 South Wales catty band tapered 18-23 the young team that like a heavy band over my way are going mad for it justnow I can't make enough sets up or the south Wales catty 0.75 pink πŸŽ―πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘Š

20231203_234520.jpg

20231203_234529.jpg

Screenshot_20231201_005232_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

What do you mean??? Thats how I buy them,I dont have the patience to tie on the pouches😁

yeah there folded Inwards bud 🎯 I've never once been asked to do it on the inside like. no saying it's wrong just it would bug my sole πŸ€£πŸŽ―πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘ŠΒ 

Screenshot_20231207_181642_Gallery.jpg

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k knows😁 I aim,I shoot,they kill stuff,not had any go on the pouches from memory,they last a while,both my young lads been doing alright with the same ones πŸ˜πŸ‘

na I'm not saying there no good bud was just saying there's a very low percentage of shooters have them that way πŸŽ―πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ . didn't mean to be deuchbag or that πŸ’™πŸ‘ŠπŸŽ―πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘Š

• Haha 1