an unripped half cross in an hour and half

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
i must be the wanker that dowted you mark :hmm: THAT dog may wel be able to catch 70 rabbits, but there arnt 70 rabbits in that pic. :no:

its is dificult to count them as usual mark just chuks them down :D but there is no row mor than 4 wide and its 11 rows long,

if you find it hard to count them do the maths.

now for sombody who does a lot with the dogs , and likes to TEL us about it, you would have thought if his dog cought 70 you would put up better proof.

you know tomo it wasnt you i thought of, but since you brought it up ??????????????sorry to disapoint you this time mate,mark

mark heading says '' unripped half cross in an hour and a half '' but then you say she is .... brindle 21 inch bedxwhippet ghx collie .... how is that a half cross ?????????? .... by the way nice haul ........

Guest markbrick1
mark heading says '' unripped half cross in an hour and a half '' but then you say she is .... brindle 21 inch bedxwhippet ghx collie .... how is that a half cross ?????????? .... by the way nice haul ........

ok half runin dog other half collie bedlington i knew what i ment, :whistling: mark

ok half runin dog other half collie bedlington i knew what i ment, :whistling: mark

so she isnt a half cross then she has a whippet and greyhound in her ... 2 lots of running dogs !!!!!! i am the only one with a GENUINE first cross that is tracking DAYTIME roe :D:D:D ...............

some people do pick at things you say dont they.....well done mate looks like you had a good hour and a half :thumbs:

i am not picking at anything i am pointing out the fact that the bitch isnt a half cross ..............

Guest markbrick1

so she isnt a half cross then she has a whippet and greyhound in her ... 2 lots of running dogs !!!!!! i am the only one with a GENUINE first cross that is tracking DAYTIME roe :D:D:D ...............

maybe socks and no doubting that dog of yours is one good looking animal,more then i can say for her owner,but mine and yours have the same amount of runing dog it would be an interesting point to see them both run,mark

maybe socks and no doubting that dog of yours is one good looking animal,more then i can say for her owner,but mine and yours have the same amount of runing dog it would be an interesting point to see them both run,mark

i wouldnt want to put my collie cur in the same field as your superior animals the poor little girl would never be the same again :whistling::D ..............

Guest markbrick1

i wouldnt want to put my collie cur in the same field as your superior animals the poor little girl would never be the same again :whistling::D ..............

well socks that was an invite for a picture of youre dog with a few rabbits maybe a few more then she is used,as i know youve been looking at the auction and are to tight to bid,markps if you set of now iam out tonight as well

well socks that was an invite for a picture of youre dog with a few rabbits maybe a few more then she is used,as i know youve been looking at the auction and are to tight to bid,markps if you set of now iam out tonight as well

mark i have more than enough rabbits up here to keep my little mungrel happy ... and they are 100 times harder to catch than them small field flat grass rabbits you run :D

Guest markbrick1

well all i was doing was givin you a chance to put more then 20 rabbits in front of youre dog with 3 dogs runin and a photogropher followin behind,i can offer 2 dogs a small digi camera a mixed bag and a tested night,mark

thanks for the offer mark ... maybe next season when the pup has matured a bit more .... however she is more of a day dog than she is a lamper ... she has only been out on the beam about 5 times ...........