Good morning

1 hour ago, Berserk said:

Great write up, must be some dog. 👍

Not a bad little dog for flushing quarry out and bring it back out of thick cover to me. Good at marking warrens up too for her age . A can't complain she's good natured too. Just wants to please all the time. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1

On 13/10/2023 at 07:51, sambo123 said:

So it is true what I said then? It's illegal to kill squirrels with dogs. I don't see your argument. Even if you're caught in the act of your dog 'accidently' killing a squirrel, then you're potentially in the shit.

I wrote the post to him because this is a workin dog site and it's harder and harder every year to keep what we have left here in regard to working dogs and it's getting harder and harder because of simpletons like him posting images of his dog killing a squirrel and laughing about it biting it. Rats and rabbits will soon be off the list of quarry because of morons with camera phones constantly providing ammo for the anti hunt brigade.

Rats and rabbits are the same as grey squirrels , all three are pests two a none native species other just a pest all cause havoc in some way or another.  I'm another paddy Doyle not many of us about anymore. So many too worried what they can and can't do.. Taken the fun out of it.