Nice morning stroll

Bangersanmash

Little bitch is coming on now pick scents up marking up areas. Very clever little bitch to be fair. Well behaved great round other dogs and people. Introduced her to my pals ferrets and she was find bit jumpy at first. Then we went for a mooch to our lass with horse let her see that big fecker lol. And Sam's again she Was fine. Just wanted to eat horse shit. Don't know what it is about dogs eating horse shit but most of my dogs when out want to either roll in it or eat it. Few images of her enjoying the walk. In and out of the cover 

20230915_084850.jpg

20230915_085036.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

Little bitch is coming on now pick scents up marking up areas. Very clever little bitch to be fair. Well behaved great round other dogs and people. Introduced her to my pals ferrets and she was find bit jumpy at first. Then we went for a mooch to our lass with horse let her see that big fecker lol. And Sam's again she Was fine. Just wanted to eat horse shit. Don't know what it is about dogs eating horse shit but most of my dogs when out want to either roll in it or eat it. Few images of her enjoying the walk. In and out of the cover 

20230915_084850.jpg

20230915_085036.jpg

20230915_144638.jpg

20230915_143755.jpg

• Like 2