Can there be too small holes ??

I  rabbit with a rifle but me n the lad wana try netting and had a guy offer me a net and I’ve never rabbited before with a net so wondering if this was suitable it seems like the holes are small? Can’t workout all the sizes and one dude uses a double net small and big ? 

is this what I need ? 

97783E03-B864-401A-ABBE-B9B09549616E.png

5B86F7F0-7DD9-4AAB-A0A7-760CFA11E3BF.png

4ACF41D5-1AE7-47B9-9CC1-028619891DAE.png

It looks fine just cut some hazel pegs and off you go. Just make sure there is plenty of slack in the net once you run out and if there is not just shorten the running line. Certainly dont need go spend 160 quid on a daft basket thing :) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, terryd said:

It looks fine just cut some hazel pegs and off you go. Just make sure there is plenty of slack in the net once you run out and if there is not just shorten the running line. Certainly dont need go spend 160 quid on a daft basket thing :) 

Haha yeah I’m a maker woodworker and welder I can fab a carrier up easily  I just need a net lol 

at 30 quid seems a no brainer but just wondered if the net was right whats a hazel peg ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rabbitlincs said:

Haha yeah I’m a maker woodworker and welder I can fab a carrier up easily  I just need a net lol 

at 30 quid seems a no brainer but just wondered if the net was right whats a hazel peg ?

These pegs

IMG_9358.jpeg.13366edd18b9e0d880c857d07c62bbf5.jpeg

• Like 1