My cozen has a 08 plate a3 with only 90k on clock it's an s line full leather etc , any way some old woman run in to back of it only cracked bumper, insurance has told him he can have it back for £1100 , I think its worth 3k if I bought it do I need to do anything? Or just swap bumper n go? 

There's no cat C anymore it'll be either cat N or Cat S, N is basically the same as cat C and S means structural damage. If it's a cat S you have to get a new MOT there no Vic check anymore, I'd price the parts up Audi stuff is expensive and check behind the bumper for more damage. Cat cars are usually worth abou 1/3 less than non cat cars and some insurance companies can be funny insuring them 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dazmac said:

There's no cat C anymore it'll be either cat N or Cat S, N is basically the same as cat C and S means structural damage. If it's a cat S you have to get a new MOT there no Vic check anymore, I'd price the parts up Audi stuff is expensive and check behind the bumper for more damage. Cat cars are usually worth abou 1/3 less than non cat cars and some insurance companies can be funny insuring them 

Maybe not a good buy then , o I wasn't going to fix it just drive it with the cracked bumper will only be a dog work car