Went and took our youngen to his Muaythai lesson yesterday morning and came across this young fella watching over the town seen them there few seasons now old mills in the town centre being used. Just over the road is the supermarket lidil so I'm assuming few rats knocking about in the shrubbery plus many pigeons but will a kestrel take a feral pigeon not sure ? Love to see though walked the young pup too. Was funny to see the Asian community shit them selfs around the market area ? ? over a little terrier. Was like I was walking a panther ? 

20230408_112941.jpg

20230408_113317.jpg

20230408_112859.jpg

20230408_115509~2.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’d say that’s an adult female mate .

Thats a male kestrel mate

11 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Kestrels will take pigeons mate but it’s a mismatch, my female used to get dragged off them 

Never seen a wild one take wood pigeon, seen loads of female spars take them though,  

43 minutes ago, paulus said:

Thats a male kestrel mate

Never seen a wild one take wood pigeon, seen loads of female spars take them though,  

Wasn’t something I thought she would fly as they are mousers but she had a evil streak in her, she even clamped on the male and killed him putting them out to weather