Blackbrook airgun range

10 minutes ago, Deker said:

Why not, a fun thing to try and every now and again you will hit one, once you have got the distance its just a matter of keep working on it!:good:

On the driving range of one of the golf course I shoot we play games with the golf balls, try to keep them moving, first person shoots then the next asap when it lands, good fun, but the balls don't last long...but that's not Air rifles!!!

:good:

I think its to do with it being open to the public, Once you add FAC guns then the police and other authorities become involved, Plus it will effect the insurance, I believe basically its a financial decision as the cost of doing it would not be offset by the income it generates in the way it currently operates. That is unless you plan to go down that route from the start by becoming a private club with a large enough membership and high enough annual fees to make it pay.

5 hours ago, paulus said:

I think its to do with it being open to the public, Once you add FAC guns then the police and other authorities become involved, Plus it will effect the insurance, I believe basically its a financial decision as the cost of doing it would not be offset by the income it generates in the way it currently operates. That is unless you plan to go down that route from the start by becoming a private club with a large enough membership and high enough annual fees to make it pay.

It sounds worth a trip, thanks for that. Just to clarify are there plenty of targets at the normal ranges for sub 12 say 20 to 40yds?

23 minutes ago, jeemes said:

It sounds worth a trip, thanks for that. Just to clarify are there plenty of targets at the normal ranges for sub 12 say 20 to 40yds?

Loads and loads Mate, from 5yrds out to 60 plus, Hers another one mate, I go here most Sunday mornings through the winter,

AIRGUNSTHURLASTON.CO.UK

Welcome to Thurlaston Airgun & Archery centre, Leicester a outdoor airgun, airsoft, and archery range and club with 7 range ups and...

On 02/03/2023 at 15:09, paulus said:

Loads and loads Mate, from 5yrds out to 60 plus, Hers another one mate, I go here most Sunday mornings through the winter,

AIRGUNSTHURLASTON.CO.UK

Welcome to Thurlaston Airgun & Archery centre, Leicester a outdoor airgun, airsoft, and archery range and club with 7 range ups and...

Thanks that looks good too