Caister lifeboat shed 26/12/22

Well I decided to have a few hours on boxing day morning to clear the head, before getting stuck in to some more food and drink. Bait was frozen macks for whiting, and salted macks for dabs. Plenty of dabs today, a few whiting, and a nice flounder that didnt video properly. I video'd it for a bit of fun and something to look back on in the future, I hope you enjoy watching it

• Like 4

Ive just got a tactile 21. Its a hard bit of coast to get much fish inside. After the cod went, its mainly herring we catch now, with a few bass in the summer. The seals have finished the roker and sole around here, but we do it because we enjoy it.

• Like 1
On 08/01/2023 at 20:14, beany01 said:

Ive just got a tactile 21. Its a hard bit of coast to get much fish inside. After the cod went, its mainly herring we catch now, with a few bass in the summer. The seals have finished the roker and sole around here, but we do it because we enjoy it.

Nice boats they are bud,i;m just selling my 7 meter rib as i don't have the time to use it fully but i also have a little Bonwitcho 400 i catch a lot of bass with trolling around Orford island way and when the Bass are here your welcome for a day out with me one weekend....:victory:..

• Like 1