lurcher escapology

Well move all the shit away from the side of your shed and they wont be able to jump up...my terrier was doing the same then jumping of an 8ft wall to run free..

So was the lurcher i was sat watching the tv one and i shit myself when i seen my fawn dog chasing a dalmation down the street.

it's not shit: its what i use to keep my house warm!

why not just make a bracket and have soem wire on the bit she's jumping up to

if u know what i mean, that way ur house warming stuff can stay where it is

i hope my next stag dont take to jumping the fence, ive only got 6 footish fences, my last one wouldnt jump out the yard, but woudl jump the fence between yards all the time if i shut her in one side n i was in the other

This topic has particular relevence to me just at the moment as since sometime after 9PM on Sunday just past, my old 11 year old collie cross has escaped from her kennel,which has 6ft weldmesh on 3 sides and a 8ft hedge with mesh through it on the other,the bad thing being i havent seen hide nor hair of her since,me and my boy have been all over the place,driving the lanes walking the fields ,up on the hills but so far nothing.Its makes me feel sick just not knowing whats become of her, has she just run away?has she been run over or injured?or has some scumbag picked her up and taken her?too many questions and so far no answers,one thing i am certan about is that the reason she went in the first place has something to do with some little twats messing around with fireworks near our house :angry: ,anyway fingers crossed she'll turn up soon.