Okay im probably gonna get some stick for owning up to having a vitara but its only for taking the dogs out and I picked it up cheap.

Im going on a bit of a long run tomorrow and decided I better look to see if I have a jack and a wheel brace etc but cant seem to find the jack or the brace or even where it should be ??

So my question to anyone who knows is .... WHERE THE F**CK IS THE JACK LOCATED ON THESE MOTORS..

Its the old shape by the way not one of those posh new ones...

All haidresser jokes welcomed but if any one knows could they tell me please, in pm if they dont want to admit that they have owned one on an open forum, lol, lol,

Cheers guys

Buster

Edited by busterbuster1969

Hi Buster,you will get used to the "hairdresser" jibes. The Suzuki fraternity even use the term for the more "girlie" colours,particularly the two special editions, the dusky pink "Rossini" and the spearmint green "Verdi". They don't mean any harm,and anyone who hasn't driven one knows no better anyway! Now,the jack? Well, I don't exactly know myself, but almost sure to be in one of two places. The Jimny has a board over a hole under the rear mats,the jack and brace etc is in there. My old Samurai had the jack handle clipped to the front of the driver's seat mount,and the jack was under the bonnet on the left inner wing. It never had a wheel brace,so I kept one of the Halfords extending ones under the seat. Regarding the under bonnet jack, it had to be "wound up" a bit to keep it on the mounting brackets. It's not unknown for them to go overboard,so you may have lost it.

Ignore all I said before buster, I had a look at my mate's SWB Vitara at the clay shoot this morning.The jack etc is stowed under the driver's seat,so you may be sitting on it if it's all there. :wub: