WANTED BULL GREYHOUND PUNCH LINES

punch north or south ? always thought to get good stuff from the southern ones was like getting blood from a stone

ive herd very much the same about that line of dogs

a good dog dosent make a good line

have the thought about the new line of minshaw x bull

it seems that theres nothing that can better this line of all rounders

good luck in your quest for the dog you require

Guest fell terrier
when i meant good stuff, i thought that line of dog was not given out willy nilly so to speak:)

is there any true punch lines left i think not and if there was they would be watered down somewhat now me old mucka punch lined some decent bitches but also a lot of crap be careful mate

Guest bobsuperdog
when i meant good stuff, i thought that line of dog was not given out willy nilly so to speak:)

is there any true punch lines left i think not and if there was they would be watered down somewhat now me old mucka punch lined some decent bitches but also a lot of crap be careful mate

heres a fact.punch only lined one 1/2 cross bitch,marley,7 pups one dog that died at 6 weeks old and 6 bitches,he also lined a 3/4 bred dog thats it.i have 3 dogs down from punch,and there as close as you can get to the dog,not because i wanted a dog like punch,he was good but theres better,i did it to try get a dog like his daughter.and his granson.i would stick up photos of the dogs i have but you know that this site is watched,the dog i lost 2 weeks ago that spartucas found for me was a double bred dog,double bred to punches daughter,your right minshawdogz one dog dont make a line,but tryed and tested for 18years of best to best gives you dogs that you can trust, :thumbs:

Guest bigredbusa

18 years is it now ?? lol god i feel old .

bet theres not many bullcross lines that go back 18 years , i was going to reply and im glad i didnt as i would of got my facts wrong so thanks bob for putting him straight.

that marley i liked a lot , and well deserved it's kennel space

heres a fact.punch only lined one 1/2 cross bitch,marley,7 pups one dog that died at 6 weeks old and 6 bitches,he also lined a 3/4 bred dog thats it.i have 3 dogs down from punch,and there as close as you can get to the dog,not because i wanted a dog like punch,he was good but theres better,i did it to try get a dog like his daughter.and his granson.i would stick up photos of the dogs i have but you know that this site is watched,the dog i lost 2 weeks ago that spartucas found for me was a double bred dog,double bred to punches daughter,your right minshawdogz one dog dont make a line,but tryed and tested for 18years of best to best gives you dogs that you can trust, :thumbs:

i take it that your bitch millie was the only half cross bitch that punch ever produced ,i hear she bred some top dogs what stud dog did you line her with

hello bob just been talking to H from devon who said you are completly right that punch only lined 2 bitches he bred punch out of a bull called knuckles, and a track grey called goldie this was in 1990 punch and his sister went up to london to his close friend but as you said he gaurds this line and only breeds a litter for himself . i know one went to pompie , finn the brother went to newcastle.

Guest bobsuperdog

i take it that your bitch millie was the only half cross bitch that punch ever produced ,i hear she bred some top dogs what stud dog did you line her with

no punch produced 6 bitches,i saw a few go out,i think millie was the best out of the bitches,i lined her with my own line of dogs to a dog called joe out of south london,that prouduced my old dog i have now,i then lined millie to havoc,havocs out of flynn to marley,flyn is punches belly brother,then lined my old dog to a bitch from that to get the dogs i have now,

no punch produced 6 bitches,i saw a few go out,i think millie was the best out of the bitches,i lined her with my own line of dogs to a dog called joe out of south london,that prouduced my old dog i have now,i then lined millie to havoc,havocs out of flynn to marley,flyn is punches belly brother,then lined my old dog to a bitch from that to get the dogs i have now,

what is your own line the old dog hows that one bred . i heard they only retired havoc last year hes about 11 isnt he
Guest bobsuperdog

hello bob just been talking to H from devon who said you are completly right that punch only lined 2 bitches he bred punch out of a bull called knuckles, and a track grey called goldie this was in 1990 punch and his sister went up to london to his close friend but as you said he gaurds this line and only breeds a litter for himself . i know one went to pompie , finn the brother went to newcastle.

your right [bANNED TEXT] but the bitch meg ended up in that peddlers hands french,so any one who has a animal out of her,well only ginger knows the truth about who he lined her with,and i wouldnt like to start a line of dogs on a pedigree from len,

your right [bANNED TEXT] but the bitch meg ended up in that peddlers hands french,so any one who has a animal out of her,well only ginger knows the truth about who he lined her with,and i wouldnt like to start a line of dogs on a pedigree from len,

H did say that french ended up with it going to send you pm