highgate racing

hi hope some of you will to make this one .as compertion was a bit on the small side last time and a bit more surport wouldnt go a miss .traps will be used again as all lurchers came out except max which i own. was fun :clapper:

enquiry to geof fletcher 07714187260

please book in before 22.00 on1st february

thank you in anticipation :thumbs:

hi hope some of you will to make this one .as compertion was a bit on the small side last time and a bit more surport wouldnt go a miss .traps will be used again as all lurchers came out except max which i own. was fun :clapper:

enquiry to geof fletcher 07714187260

please book in before 22.00 on1st february

thank you in anticipation :thumbs:

yes i didnt go,but some of the lads did they said it was ok!could have done with plenty more people there1but it was heavy rain?going to make it this time :thumbs:

What time is the racing if you book in by 22:00?

Clip

yes it is booking in with geof for 2200 on the friday so he can sort the programe out .racing normally start at 1930 on saturday but geof is trying to get the statium owner to let us start at 1800 so people can get home .iwill let you now as soon as i do.

What time is the racing if you book in by 22:00?

Clip

yes it is book in before friday the 1st at 22000 so geof can sort the programe out.

the racing normally starts at 1930 on saturday but have asked the stadium owers if we can start at 1800 so people can get home.

i will tell you as soon as pos.

had a walk down to the last one with the pups .Pitty it pissed it down but it was still a good laugh some take the dogs out all weathers some dunt just kidding

:icon_eek: you could always buy one of those waterproof dog jackets :thumbs: some even have a strip reflector so you can walk your dogs in the dark?so no excuses no matter what the weather :laugh: grab your coat were lineing :toast: