A day in the life of Doug Dundee

Your videos are always great once again well done. I have always ran my new ferrets with their mum ten mom Milly who is a great hunter the first season the young ones aren’t to bad but come second season they go very well , I only keep the bucks or as called in other parts of the world Hobbs , and I get them cut to stop the fighting when they are in season but from time to time they seem to still have their off days were they don’t perform as well. Unsure why. One again another great video. Hope to see another one soon. 

On 19/07/2022 at 21:57, Guss33 said:

Your videos are always great once again well done. I have always ran my new ferrets with their mum ten mom Milly who is a great hunter the first season the young ones aren’t to bad but come second season they go very well , I only keep the bucks or as called in other parts of the world Hobbs , and I get them cut to stop the fighting when they are in season but from time to time they seem to still have their off days were they don’t perform as well. Unsure why. One again another great video. Hope to see another one soon. 

Mate I do at least one a week subscribe to my youtube you wont miss them then, Glad you enjoy them Cheers

• Like 2