It looks to me that you are setting your Wires to low though their dos not seem to be much traffic on those runs , if you are just starting out i would wait until late September when the ground is clearer and the runs better defined and of course there will be more Rabbits if they are left to breed  . Snaring is not hard to pick up but i think you have started on the wrong . type of land for a novice and you will soon get disheartened 

P1010175_zps287e5a96 (1).jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, micky said:

It looks to me that you are setting your Wires to low though their dos not seem to be much traffic on those runs , if you are just starting out i would wait until late September when the ground is clearer and the runs better defined and of course there will be more Rabbits if they are left to breed  . Snaring is not hard to pick up but i think you have started on the wrong . type of land for a novice and you will soon get disheartened 

P1010175_zps287e5a96 (1).jpg

Unfortunately the place where this is wants the rabbits gone ,they originally wanted me to shoot them with an airrifle but I didn't want so that as one or two nights ans they would all be gone using the nv , so I tried to just show willing and try take the odd couple until I could get at them to ferret them come season , I'll probably lift the snares and traps tho today when I go back and tell them I'll come at night with gun and just tell them I'm having acouple an outing to keep them happy lol