A few about,

dave v mac

3 near misses, just thought id put this up as im not into reading about covid, last thursday i went over my old stomping ground  just to see whats about  at one time i lived 10min walk from this wood,got there let the old terriers off started to walk along the bank they put a few rabbits up, all was well as i moved on abit, passed a couple of dog walkers, then i heard a chain saw ,being nosey  i went to see whats what, ther was 2 3 guys cutting up trees ,( they look after the wood thats been here for 500 or more years)  stood and watched amin, walked off let the dogs of the lead, smash both terriers into the bramble out flys 3 munty dogs yapping like feck, i thought im in for some ear bashing now, dogs yapping into the distance, turned round exspecting some verbal but nowt they had on them ear defenders , i had a smile to my self, moved up to the main pathway to see if i could spy the dogs crossing, a roe deer crossed not 10 yards from me,50yds on there was afella loading trees onto a carrier he heard nothing as well, on the way back they bumped into 2 more muntys, second near miss was yesterday went up a little spinny that has afew rabbits init, walking round the edge  iwas looking at the dog  he was staring so hard i knew he was on to some thing, well 3 roe deer rose up and was off, i just scooped him up in time as 2 people came by, put the other terriers on the lead and made my way to the fields, walk round for 15 mins seen the 3 deer cross the big field nice to see um bounding along,went to the old barn put plenty out of it over the years, nowt , on the way back to the wood there was a roe walking along the hedge, it must of turned right as when the terriers got to the bottom they started to yap like feck as i looked up i just seen its arse bound into the wood, followed by 2 terriers, thankfully no one was about, 3rd near miss was today hard frost sun comming up what more do i want, out with 3 terriers local, hedged afew rabbits then to the bomb hole, dogs just went in then out pops a munty and goes straight to the bypass bank ,cars speeding by, thank feck they never winded it, i walked out into the field calling them, they came and we went on to put up 2 more rabbits befor heading home,terriers definetly keep you on your toes, atb dave mac,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1