Harris hawk hen

Bangersanmash

Morning guys I'm after a hen Harris for me an my son to do abit of feather & fur. I had one a good few years back which I got gifted by a really good friend that used to breed them an gos hawks too. Had the bird for about 4 seasons was doing really well. An one day got a phone call off the wife to tell me that the polecats I kept had got out of the cages ( well you know the rest ? ) . My little clever whippet at the time had heard the kits in the cage an managed to open the cage to release the polecats which got hold of the hawk. What killed me was if the bird wouldn't of been tethered up to the D perch an it's Jesse's all wrapped up an back in its pen flying free a do belive the hen would of been high up an nailed the polecats from being at a better advantage point or stayed away safe. But it is what it is they saying can't cry over spilled milk but a did lol. I'm happy to buy a bird or if any of you guys are looking for a retire home for any birds am willing to give them a home. I've flights already up in yard for me an my lad he's at that age now 12 a think he's responsible enough to look after a bird. Thanks for reading guys have a good Xmas happy hunting 

• 4 months later...