Hi everyone 

My name is Rob and I've just started a business making high end custom Stainless Steel Catapults. I've been involved in all of the shooting sports since I was about 10 years old and started competing in field target shooting from its beginning in the early 80's.

I had my first job with Barnett crossbows followed by a local gun shop and a short stint manufacturing blowguns before they were banned!

I spent the last 27 years working as a technician within the NHS but lost my job recently due to the new covid measures being implemented.  I thought I'd use the skills I'd obtained to produce a range of catapults from medical grade Stainless Steel that are built to last many lifetimes, I'm a big fan of over engineering!

My first shooting experience was with an old Saunders Falcon Slingshot that I used on a friends farm before moving on to airguns. I rediscovered slingshots a couple of years ago and was amazed at the accuracy and power of modern catapults using flatbands compared to the ones I used about 40 years ago.

I recently put a video on YouTube titled Reformation Catapults Introduction for anyone who wants to see what I'm making.

Looking forward to posting on here and learning more together with getting some feedback and advice. 

20211022_153449.jpg

20211022_153802.jpg

20211108_145652.jpg

• Like 1