Facebook saves the day

I was out for a mooch early morning and me runner spotted something ginger and off she went like a missile and soon out of sight ,well I followed in same direction but no sight of her so kept walking thinking I find her or she come back but after walking 3 fields and a spinny I still not see her ,normally she'd come back to place she run from but not today , I called me brothers and we got searching local area and the misses posted lost dog on fb after a hour .

all kinds going threw me head and got to say it was a bad 3 hours until some nice young lady walked up and asked if we'd lost a lurcher as she'd seen the post me misses had made  ,her dad the old keeper on the estate had found her running in and out the hedge along main rd and had took her back to his house and put her in kennels . We drove up to the house and I checked her over and she fine ,I got the lady a bunch of flowers and old Graham a few beers to say thanks , without fb I'd have not found her as quick and thank god it was Graham who picked her up .

I think it's time for a tracker 

Atb mooch 

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I've been thinking of getting one but today made me realise i got to get one just for peace of mind as I dred to think what could have happened . Do you use one bud ? How's Bruce doing .

Nope no need for one just run rabbits bruce is doing ok but my we acd x is just ripping the piss out of him lol.hes 7 now