Never lost one like that before

Well ferrets been in the Run on the lawn most of the day like most days and I give them a measure of meat each in the evening when I take them out. So put the meat out in separate dishes for each one put the ferrets next to each dish they all look fine. Then one just fell over and was dead just a few twitches. Tried a bit of sort of trying to revive but she was gone, shame good worker 8 year old.

Cheers Arry

Yeah if I go like that I won't mind no suffering for a long time just gone. She had a good life and she will be missed she could shift them. Still have her sister who is something special, but never be able to breed off her. Would have loved to keep that line going. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Guss33 said:

Sorry to hear about your loss sounds like she was a great ferret and well looked after. To me when I loose a ferret and even the house hold pets it’s like loosing a member of your family. 

Thank for that Guss.

Obviously bit gutted but got to be realistic she was 8. It was the way she went just stood there looking at her meat in the dish fell over and gone as quick as that. Thought she was just messing about at first she would often grab a bit of meat and run off or just roll around in the grass especially if the grass was wet, while the others fired it back their neck. Well put her in the ground near my old JR and two other ferret that went over the years.

Cheers Arry