Whats it worth?

I have a sj 413 long wheel base pick-up. No tax or mot. Exellent runner, doesn't miss a beat. It's my old shooting wagon. Painted nato green and black. It has been off the road for about 3 years now and is still going strong.

I have someone coming to look at it tomorrow and this guy is into his off-roading at quarrys.

I really dont know how much they're worth to the right people?? Its no bother if I keep it because its behined locked gates at a mates farm and i still use it quite regular. I've just bought a vitara with b.f.g tyres etc on it but Im awaiting funds to pay for a roof mounted lightforce before I use it for shooting.

If I've done this right, this should be a piccy of it Picture041.jpg

So what do you think guys?

Steve

Edited by the punisher.

£300 £400 easily as they are fetching that just to offroad them ..I was offered £400 for one Ive got last week ..I refused simply because mine has been in a barn for 8 years..Totaly as new underneath never been welded anywhere and must be a collecters one now .Good luck with your sale

fifty quid tops roll easy as owt get stuck in budgie seed maybe sixty at a push if ya test it

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No. :feck::tongue2:

I have a sj 413 long wheel base pick-up. No tax or mot. Exellent runner, doesn't miss a beat. It's my old shooting wagon. Painted nato green and black. It has been off the road for about 3 years now and is still going strong.

I have someone coming to look at it tomorrow and this guy is into his off-roading at quarrys.

I really dont know how much they're worth to the right people?? Its no bother if I keep it because its behined locked gates at a mates farm and i still use it quite regular. I've just bought a vitara with b.f.g tyres etc on it but Im awaiting funds to pay for a roof mounted lightforce before I use it for shooting.

If I've done this right, this should be a piccy of it Picture041.jpg

So what do you think guys?

Steve

if i was u mate i would ask about 600 for it because i have just bought one for 370 and it is no where near as good as that and the colour is good to :thumbs: