ratting question

Guest manda

might seem a dumb question but i have never been ratting and whats the typical place to find rat holes? the only place i would know to look would be at a farm or near stables but let me know where you guys have found them :thumbs:

mcdonalds, tesco's anywere they have bins outside

all good ones but you have to be careful in these places however places like tips stream banks anywhere were there is an abundance of food and somewhere for them to dig in,try the farm ditches by the corn or winter carrots and also feed hoppers for pheasant/partrigdes.

Try asking at pubs and resturants. Especially the big ones owned by huge companys such as Brewers Fayres and them sort. They produce huge amounts of rubbish as they use bought in frozen food and the packaging is sat in bins for a week. Had some good ratting trips when some friends worked at one.

If you can get away with it then some city/town ponds are crawling with them as they have a great food source in the LOLITS (little old lady in tennis shoes) who come every day and feed half a dozen ducks a loaf of bread each every day (no joke I have seen this happen).

Good luck L***