.17 hmr

I've been told by a littke bird that you can cut somthing on the cz mags to make then hold 7 rounds instead of 5. Is this true? If so how do you go about doing it???

Steve.

mate you can buy 10 round mag for £20. if you cut you spring on your 5 round mag you maybe bugger it

I've been told by a littke bird that you can cut somthing on the cz mags to make then hold 7 rounds instead of 5. Is this true? If so how do you go about doing it???

Steve.

mate you can buy 10 round mag for £20. if you cut you spring on your 5 round mag you maybe bugger it

not for a .17 hmr you cant, they dont do a 10 round mag.

Steve

Leave it alone mate don't start messing with it, I did and it broke it then cost me £ 32 for a new one :wallbash:

If your willing to take that chance, and having to fork out £32 just go and order yourself a new one. That way you won't be stuck without a mag went it breaks and you can enjoy the benefits of having 10 to hand.

:thumbs:

Steve.

the bits you cut are the legs on the bullet follower,platfom,ramp.

did mine on a bench grinder. the trikky bit is you have to bend out whats left of the legs, to many trys and they snap.