a rat for ds to start of 2008

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Hey, Marko; That's a bloody inspiring shot, mate! :icon_eek:

Look; I'll make a genuine and concerted effort to get 2007 sorted presently. This evening. Ok? Then I'll alow my mind to wander round the ground rules for 2008. I mean, we Really Must get it sorted. Right from style of shot to SIZE of the bloody things. It's just not fair that I should have to sit here, on my painfully slow conection, waiting for entire Threads of Huge photo's to unfurl, just to wrack my brains over yet another poorly presented photo :no:

But anyway; I Really Do Like that, on its back, positioning! It's a Master Stroke! See how the head's naturally back? With the straightened tail that leaves no shadow of a doubt about the exact, full size of that rat! None of this (me) sitting here with bits of wire, Stanley tapes and calculators, trying to figure out the allowance for a slightyly curled and scrunched posture. See where I'm coming from?

So, before anyone else starts slapping up shots of dead rats here; As said earlier and else where. If ye get a 17" + Full Body and Tail rat? Stick the f*cking thing in the freezer and wait till everything's sorted. Else ye may fall foul of what ever rules I dream up and be disqualified before we even start.

I'll try to make the entry rules as simple and straightforeward as I can, by the way. Less faffing about all round. It's only a bit of craic, for chrissake. No gittering prizes to be won or lost.

:hmm: A second part of the 'on their backs' rule has just sprung to mind! Now we're getting somewhere! :clapper: