why bother

On my way home last night driving down the a1 near alnwick, i drove past a layby with 10 cleaned rabits just dumped on the road, whats the fecking point in killing them then leaving them beside a main road, It's twats like this thats going to give the antis all the ammo they need to try an get a complet ban on field sports. if you dont want the rabbits burry them or give them away dont just dump them for all to see

they do it near us as well i live on a farm in one of the cottages seeing that there was a lot of rabbits i got in contact wiht the farm manager and asked if i could do some ferriting only to be told that the farm workers went round the fields and did all the shooting for a bit of fun on there days off BUT if i wanted i could go roung after them and collect all the DEAD game they shoot for my animals :thumbdown::thumbdown: as they did'nt want it

Guest world.hunters

i cant stand waste, respect the quarry that u catch if its edible eat it or feed it to dogs, its different if your are doing it for pest control but even then im sure there is plenty people that will take them off your hands but if you really cannot get rid dont leave them in such a public place, but if you are just going out for some sport the leaste u can do is not waste them, everythink i catch that can be eaten by me or the dog ferrets etc does do, no waste at all.

all i can think is someone had to make a quick get away and left them behine because i cant see why someone would gut them out (if thats what you meen by cleaned) and then just leave them there.

w.h

That Markbrick gets everywhere doesnt he? :laugh::laugh:

10....... :angel::hmm: .............It cant have been MARKBRICK there would have been 50, in a messy pile ehh TOMO :laugh: :laugh: ............ONLY JOKING MARK MATE :thumbs: :thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:laugh: Still sniggering over that one myself!

No, I'm with WH on this one. I too take it ye mean paunched? I mean, even the fact they they'd brought them to the road suggests they wanted them. Maybe they were going to photograph them for a forum? Who knows.

And who knows why they then did a Marie Celeste? But it would rather seem they did.

Drove by? I'd have pulled over and 'sorted it', myself!

It's funny you have brought this up, we have been finding this happening aswell, someone has been going on the fields that only we have permission on :nono: and we have been finding rabbits dumped aswell, and they also droped there knife by the rabbits , and on the side of the road just up the way, there was 5 rabbits piled up and just dumped. cant see why unless its somone only intrested in seeing there dogs run, and nothing more.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
was going to mate but by the time i thought about it i was 2 mile up road with a 400 mile drive in front off me

Ooh! F*ck me! Fair comment, mate; I can certainly see where ye coming from! :icon_eek:

It's funny you have brought this up, we have been finding this happening aswell, someone has been going on the fields that only we have permission on :nono: and we have been finding rabbits dumped aswell, and they also droped there knife by the rabbits , and on the side of the road just up the way, there was 5 rabbits piled up and just dumped. cant see why unless its somone only intrested in seeing there dogs run, and nothing more.

sit by them long enough youle see them collect save carying them all round.

sit by them long enough youle see them collect save carying them all round.

10....... :angel::hmm: .............It cant have been MARKBRICK there would have been 50, in a messy pile ehh TOMO :laugh: :laugh: ............ONLY JOKING MARK MATE :thumbs: :thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Tea all over keyboard :laugh::laugh::notworthy:

Moll.

no they had been dumped ,who ever it was wasnt gona come back for them.

How long ago and where?

I live near, i could go and get them. I put remains from the ferrets in the woods etc for the various BOP and wildlife here.

Moll.