Kept Back Kits

They are well handled you have done a great job with them well done. You did make mention about a ferret you tamed down from biting I think his name was bulldozer and you put it on YouTube I have been unable to find it could you please point me in the direction they would be greatly appreciated.                                 

10 hours ago, Guss33 said:

They are well handled you have done a great job with them well done. You did make mention about a ferret you tamed down from biting I think his name was bulldozer and you put it on YouTube I have been unable to find it could you please point me in the direction they would be greatly appreciated.                                 

The dominance game - Be as forceful as necessary, and as gentle as you can be. First of all you need to get a pair of leather gloves, don’t listen to the experts who will tell you not to, they are a temporary aid, No point getting ripped up for no reason right? These will also give you the confidence and assurance required to handle her without getting hurt. Pick her up and try to get her to bight a finger when she does, grab her neck with the other hand and force the one being bitten towards the back of her mouth with pressure ,and hold the pressure until she releases her grip as soon as she does, you release your pressure from the back of her mouth, continue this process for as long as needed, you will find after a couple of days she will not want to bite at all and you will be able to force her to open her mouth without her biting, in fact she will resist opening her mouth, do this for about a week, at least twice a day until you are confident enough to remove the gloves. You also need to pet, and pat her during this exercise after she stops trying to bite, it won’t take long before all that is going on is petting and playing. Hope this helps good Luck.

• Thanks 1