Beeman jackal 2066

I’ll start it off then mukka ?

Erm... Why a jackal? They do look kinda like rotten air soft guns from the seventiz. There not actually any good either more so. In fact, if I found one in a field, I’d just leave it. 

For 150 coins... I think the REM’s perhaps are a route you could go if you want new. Or, you might find a gem of a BSA major, meteor... or hold on for a little longer and you open you choice ten fold past the 200 mark. Assuming your a young un, save to get a HW30. Nuff said. Honest. It’ll be worth it. 

Edit. Apologies. Showing my age now ? Your on about the latest little jackal. I don’t know mate, but I still stand by what I said. Ahhh, ya got me thinking now. The beeman is a HW but for those across the pond. Erm. Yeah. HW30. I assume that the beeman brand side of things will be lesser a rifle to fit into the UK market. Where as Weihrauch have been here for years. A little 30 next to a 2066... the Weihrauch. All day. 

Just seen this thanks for the responce mate the guy I was speaking to about buying it seemed to be a dick anyways I could of got it way cheaper, I ended up just getting a smk b2 classic which I know isn't that good but I've 're greased it re stained it cleaned and modes the trigger as the triggers are shite and had some pretty good maggie kills I'm now looking to see if anyone has info on any modifications I payed next to nothing for the rifle so not arsed about shotting few quid into it I was looking at hw 85 for my next one but going to try save some money I'm 21 and fairly new into the sport but for years always messed about with daft 177 Berman p17 and had many kills with it after getting my accuracy on point