iRay Rico Series Thermal Rifle Scopes

After quite a lot of demand from users we decided to stock and supply iRay units alongside our other main brand units. Having tried previous generation models I was not the biggest of iRay fans to be truthful, ultra clear mode was good, but the actual controls and menu function were not great, I have gave iRay a bit of a bad time in the past and whilst I'm still firmly a Pulsar fan, that will never change  I do think iRay have upped there game with the Rico models..

What I will state though is NO brand I have come across has the menu function, ease of use and general complete product in terms of software modes, reticules , HD recording, zero function ,etc that Pulsar has OR the inbuilt pre calibrated LRF options, they have built over the years, they are the market leader for a reason... some are getting much better though , I have found no software as inutuitive yet... although the Rico is iRays best software system I have used so far from there lineup, even the icons have an English description displayed too, so they are improving and it's the best they have produced yet. ...

iRay manufacture there own VOX (Vanadium Oxide)  sensors in house and produce these for the likes of Leica (Calonox) , Zeiss, Liemke and Electro Optic ( Legat 355) , etc

The Rico series are Infiray's flagship consumer level product and offer an aluminium alloy housing, supplied Innomount style quick release mount, x2 battery packs (12hr run time), charger dock and carry case with two 12 micron options the RL42 384 resolution and the RH50 640 resolution .

Features :

• Ultraclear Mode (Performance enhancement mode in poor atmospheric conditions)
  • Scaleable Reticules
  • Picture in Picture
  • Inbuilt Recording (Sound coming soon also)
  • Multi Zero Profiles
  • Multi Zero Points Per Profile
  • Multi Colour Palettes
  • Gyroscope (Angle Tilt Indication - 1deg increments)
  • Wifi & Infiray App (Video Download & Firmware Updates Direct for Improvements & Bug Fixes)
  • Video Out & Supplied Cables
  • Innogun Style Mount Supplied (Quick Release - Similar mounts cost £200+)
  • x2 Battery Banks
  • x1 Charger Dock
  • LRF Option Integrated on Display (Available separately)

All units come supplied with 3 year UK warranty.

RL42 RRP £3094.99
RH50 RRP £4464.95

https://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/iray-rico-rl42-thermal-rifle-scope

https://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/iray-rico-rh50-thermal-rifle-scope

For anyone who must have a 12 micron dedicated scope option I would look seriously at the RL42 model as for a unit with the build it has, 3 year warranty, supplied mount , two battery packs and all the internal options it's not a bad price at all..

iray-rico-advert.jpg.f0d554be7b0ff67012d84acfa3eaff59.jpg

iRay Rico RH50 in American Alpha housing shown below..

Contact for THL Member Deals or any questions and I'll give you my honest opinion...

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Looks very good pic Ian but for the price just as well go pulsar .

Thats the RL42

The Pulsar is the allround better quality product, the best software, menu, features and build,  these are built well though, there major benefit being they have a 12 micron sensor, which gives more magnification/detection range over a 17 micron for reaching further out..

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Image quality is fantastic ?

I always like black hot when using thermals..