Webley Sport .22

Hi

Ihave a Webley Sport wich I bought in good faith several years ago a couple of years back I had an idea to put a gas ram

in it but that didn't happen anyway i recently  found a use for it as a Rat gun around our stables so I put anew scope on it 

during set up it is two clicks from being out of adjustment on down I used it this morning even though I managed a kill it 

didn't feel right so I put a straight edge from the block along the barrel length and to my suprise it was bent approx 2mm

upwards so do I 

A,Get it fixed .

B,Retire it back to the gun cabinet.

Your thoughts People please .many thanks,Paul.

Hi Paul, 

Look up optically centring a rifle scope with a mirror - TOMCAT airguns on you tube - that should go a long way with your problem as ratting is short range work.

This will give you much more to play with when zeroing the rifle/ scope combination.

Good luck buddy :good:

14 hours ago, mark williams said:

Hi Paul, 

Look up optically centring a rifle scope with a mirror - TOMCAT airguns on you tube - that should go a long way with your problem as ratting is short range work.

This will give you much more to play with when zeroing the rifle/ scope combination.

Good luck buddy :good:

Thank's for the advice I'll have a look at that been on Chambers gun spares this morning and they are doing brand new barrels for 33 quid so might get one ??