NEW DESIGN COLLARS

hiya blackdog ive seen you on ebay ,do you make your collers any smaller 10" to big for a whippet bitch ,but i like your stuff

hi can make collars smaller but check neck sizes as biggest problem on ebay is orders with wrong neck sizes

cheers for looking jim

Guest little lurcher

do you make to order and could an affix be added? id need 6 italian greyhound size, 4 whippet size and 2 smaller greyhound size? all with Highisland ? could you pm with price please?

do you make to order and could an affix be added? id need 6 italian greyhound size, 4 whippet size and 2 smaller greyhound size? all with Highisland ? could you pm with price please?

hi, will work it out tomorrow, have you checked out my ebay for different designs etc sellar id 10 blackdog,check it out night,night,jim

post-11397-1200001329_thumb.jpg
Look good till you get pulled and try the old 'walking my dog orificer' routine :doh:

your probly right there,we make others though,just thought some of the lads might like these,at the moment we have a lot on ebay. advanced search type in seller id 10 blackdog to view 140 plus items some plain ,brass or embossed various prices

do u accept paypal?

hi yes we take paypal,p/p credit/debit cards,if paying by cheque please allow 10 working days to clear,all other payments go within 48 hrs ,all sent 1st class recoded

can pm me and tell me how mach that 1 is the 1 whith the brass bits nand the dark 1 undrneath 2 the left
post-11397-1200001329_thumb.jpg
Look good till you get pulled and try the old 'walking my dog orificer' routine :doh:

your probly right there,we make others though,just thought some of the lads might like these,at the moment we have a lot on ebay. advanced search type in seller id 10 blackdog to view 140 plus items some plain ,brass or embossed various prices

do u accept paypal?

hi yes we take paypal,p/p credit/debit cards,if paying by cheque please allow 10 working days to clear,all other payments go within 48 hrs ,all sent 1st class recoded

can pm me and tell me how mach that 1 is the 1 whith the brass bits nand the dark 1 undrneath 2 the left

the one with brass is £15.00, the others are £6.00 plus £2.50 p/p,have been making some terrier collars,couples, and slips today will put pics on tomorrow,check 10 blackdog on ebay lots more on there