new starter to shotguns

Touch, mount and try as many as you can before you buy...if you are new to this you will not know what fits and doesn't.

After you have mounted a few you will hopefully pick one up and say..thats the one.. you will know! Don't rush this process whatever the temptation, and don't let the dealer push you into anything...they want to sell what they have on the shelf generally!

Good luck!

Welcome to the site redfrog :D I know I keep on banging on about this but your best bet is to go to your local clay club. Most members will be happy for you to have a go with their gun, get the feel, get to know about gun fit cos if the gun don't fit, you aint gona hit :no:

Good luck and happy shooting. :yes:

Welcome to the site redfrog :D I know I keep on banging on about this but your best bet is to go to your local clay club. Most members will be happy for you to have a go with their gun, get the feel, get to know about gun fit cos if the gun don't fit, you aint gona hit :no:

Good luck and happy shooting. :yes:

Sound advise Ratman2 thanks Ill look in to finding my local club as soon as CHEERS ALL :clapper:

Hi redfrog, I don't travel much for clayshooting these days,so can't help you with a clay club near Solihull.

If however,you don't have much luck locally,try coming down the A38 towards Derby,but come off at the Tamworth/Alrewas turn.

Find Garlands shooting ground,at Edingale and you will have a large selection of guns. You will also be able to try out any likely ones and get good advice right there.