New to slingshot hunting

Hiya lads.

Decided to make a slingshot, oak, brass and buffalo horn, I shoot trad longbow and with the sad events that are going on across the world I thought got a bit of time on my hands. 

Try and put pick up, after some feed back of what I've made, design is toddys mule, brass pins hidden behind the forks horn and brass plate with oak on either side. 

Done plenty of shooting shotgun, airgun, carp fishing and own a lazy twat of a lurcher lol, last time had a catty was 11 and it got pinched by a gang down by Birkenhead docks Merseyside, I'm now 52.

So any advice on the make or critics out there feel free, it weighs 7 ounces cheers. 15856719320514992082878477035984.jpg.055521fab77ec6d3b4807300bd358cc0.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lee68 said:

Hiya lads.

Decided to make a slingshot, oak, brass and buffalo horn, I shoot trad longbow and with the sad events that are going on across the world I thought got a bit of time on my hands. 

Try and put pick up, after some feed back of what I've made, design is toddys mule, brass pins hidden behind the forks horn and brass plate with oak on either side. 

Done plenty of shooting shotgun, airgun, carp fishing and own a lazy twat of a lurcher lol, last time had a catty was 11 and it got pinched by a gang down by Birkenhead docks Merseyside, I'm now 52.

So any advice on the make or critics out there feel free, it weighs 7 ounces cheers. 15856719320514992082878477035984.jpg.055521fab77ec6d3b4807300bd358cc0.jpg

Nice looking frame that Lee, get some bands on it and get it out working. 

Will make a good little pot filler ?

16 hours ago, Lee68 said:

Hiya lads.

If that’s your first attempt mate your doing better than.Most and your bow shooting should see you shooting pretty good pretty quick as it’s all about lining everything up straight and consistent anchor points and release, welcome onboard ✌️✌️