top bloke

bullet

i just want to say thanks to horris as he is the best bloke i no he will do anything 4 any 1 and he as showned how 2 go on :notworthy: id probably be in a mess with out his help so a big thank you mate :thumbs:

Edited by bullet

i just want to say thanks to horris as he is the best bloke i no he will do anything 4 any 1 and he as showned how 2 go on :notworthy: id probably be in a mess with out his help so a big thank you mate :thumbs:

yeh no prob mate i no am the best lol :thumbs:

funny, i dont remember putting this post up,do we have a hacker? :yes:

even though i'd agree with out your help i wouldnt of got back into falconry as easy as i have since last time

but still who got you started lamping your bird now horris :tongue2::victory:

i'd watch out there bullet, i could tell you a thing or two about horris, like his shit stinks! :tongue2::laugh::toast:

lol who r you :hmm:

even though i'd agree with out your help i wouldnt of got back into falconry as easy as i have since last time

pmsl cuz i prefer the day time :feck:

i'd watch out there bullet, i could tell you a thing or two about horris, like his shit stinks! :tongue2::laugh::toast:

i was wonderin who spook was and now i no spook = bullet crafty s**t :clapper:

thats why you.ve been three times now and want me to go again, ive now put my bird away so sorry mate, no can do :tongue2:

thats why you.ve been three times now and want me to go again, ive now put my bird away so sorry mate, no can do :tongue2:

if thats wat ya think see how many times i go next season none :feck:

if thats wat ya think see how many times i go next season none :feck:

but still-yer shit stinks :sick: