PLUMMER TERRIER BITCH

THIS BITCH IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HER OWN,I AM OVER STOCKED,SHE IS 2 YR OLD,WORKS ON TOP,ALL PAPERED UP,GOOD IN THE KENNEL,IF INTERESTED PHONE ME ON ********,thanks FOR LOOKING :victory: N E AREA 175.00 pm me for details

Edited by dirtydawg
phone number removed

Well done - you nearly got everything right :clapper: Just add a guide price now and I won't delete it

Oh and no personal info either :thumbs:

if you don't mind me asking john whats worng with a phone number surely that stops all that typing

Oh :icon_redface: 2 minutes ago there was a pinned post about 'personal details' in adds. It's gone now though. Sorry.

I won't delete them anymore, I agree if you want to publish your mobile phone number to the world and any anti who's looking that's your business now.

• 4 months later...
THIS BITCH IS FOR SALE THROUGH NO FAULT OF HER OWN,I AM OVER STOCKED,SHE IS 2 YR OLD,WORKS ON TOP,ALL PAPERED UP,GOOD IN THE KENNEL,IF INTERESTED PHONE ME ON ********,thanks FOR LOOKING :victory: N E AREA 175.00 pm me for details

Hi we have been looking for a plummer terrier bitch preferably a pup for the past 3 months. We live in the north east of England in the Bishop Auckland area. Please e-mail me with your telephone number and let me of the availability of any pups or any litters due.

Hope to hear from you soon