Knocked up toe ?

Please can anyone help, first two photos are my dogs feet at the moment, last year he had damaged one of them already (third photo) it was pointing up, we don't know what he did but vet thought it may have dislocated but was too late to pop back,

last week he now has two flat toes and I took him to the vet who says not dislocated as you push his leg from behind he can correct them , so is it tendon damage?

she didn't really know and said give it a week and some inflacalm and to call her back, I havnt done yet as would like to know thoughts on what treatment options there would be, he can walk ok then they flop and it looks uncomftable , will time heal? Do I wrap it in alternate days just to encourage it to a natural position, hope g scar tissue will build up?

i don't want to waste anymore money at a vet if they will just say to rest it, thankyou 

IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2010.PNG

IMG_2004.PNG

The bottom pic looks like healed tendon damage the top two pictures look knocked out an dislocated as both toes are pointing to the left have you tried popping them back in vets are a complete waist of time we’re running dogs feet are concerned they haven’t a clue a bone man is a far better option 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, poxon said:

The bottom pic looks like healed tendon damage the top two pictures look knocked out an dislocated as both toes are pointing to the left have you tried popping them back in vets are a complete waist of time we’re running dogs feet are concerned they haven’t a clue a bone man is a far better option 

When my bitch nocked her toe out the vets wanted to pull my pants down having to keep revisiting them vets told me 6weeks lead walking heal time I gave  8weeks first run on the lamp nocked it back out vets were saying we’re take it off so I got my self to our local greyhound kennel The bone man said young dog it don’t need to come off it should heal six weeks is no were near enough heal time he said 3months heal time of road walk on Lead don’t let the dog free run I stuck to what he said it was a killer an boring as shit walking the hard pavements of the streets but it healed I got the last month or so last season of lamping an all this season it’s been trouble free from the toe 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, poxon said:

When my bitch nocked her toe out the vets wanted to pull my pants down having to keep revisiting them vets told me 6weeks lead walking heal time I gave  8weeks first run on the lamp nocked it back out vets were saying we’re take it off so I got my self to our local greyhound kennel The bone man said young dog it don’t need to come off it should heal six weeks is no were near enough heal time he said 3months heal time of road walk on Lead don’t let the dog free run I stuck to what he said it was a killer an boring as shit walking the hard pavements of the streets but it healed I got the last month or so last season of lamping an all this season it’s been trouble free from the toe 

Yes we had the same thing before with his other foot which was ligament damage , the only thing that concerns me is that it seems like the same thing that happened before in  (photo3) but without the support form the other middle toe will it heel very well ? 

IMG_1489.JPG

13 minutes ago, poxon said:

Well done d you was lucky 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well done d you was lucky 

Very lucky d mate only luck I’d had over a 3 season period but unlikely recently with the collision one day I’ll get a full season trouble free 

3 hours ago, Tequila1975 said:

Who is a boneman, any local to Hampshire ? 

Most travel about from race kennel to kennel checking over the race dogs at pretty regular intervals I spoke to my mate that was kennel hand at our local greyhound race kennel he Spoke to the owner of the race kennel that gave me the green light to fetch my bitch over as he was due at there kennel for a appointment any way I’m sure his name was Robert meek really sound guy sorted my bitch out fully went over her told me all I need to do to get her right. Basically a dog physio that’s what a bone man is 

• Like 1