Fx plenum kit

21 minutes ago, philpot said:

Oh sh1t, that is seriously bad news, ASI have done a good job and their support and help has been superb. I am really pissed off with that news. Not too bad for you I guess if you need to go up to Exeter to bollock them.

Phil

FEFD7376-AADB-463E-924D-209C21087594.png

Thanks Mitch

Back to Sportsman for a minute, who the fcuk is going to do all the service work and technical support. Fredrick needs his head looking at, letteing this mob loose on the brand.

ASI even take the rifle when in for service onto their 50mt range to ensure all is in order  ???

Phil

56 minutes ago, philpot said:

Thanks Mitch

Back to Sportsman for a minute, who the fcuk is going to do all the service work and technical support. Fredrick needs his head looking at, letteing this mob loose on the brand.

ASI even take the rifle when in for service onto their 50mt range to ensure all is in order  ???

Phil

Sportsman are doing the servicing, apparently, they are sending one of team over to learn all the in and outs of FX guns 

Tony at ASI has been very good to me , but the down fall imo they never chased FX up on guns or parts , I am still waiting for a mag which I sent back over month ago