Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jo. M

Garmin tracking box and collars

Recommended Posts


Gps4us Astro 430 or the alpha which is exactly the same thing but the alpha is touch screen and the t5 mini collars as the normal t5 are to big and bulky atb B.B. 

Edited by bunnyboiler
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, bunnyboiler said:

Gps4us Astro 430 or the alpha which is exactly the same thing but the alpha is touch screen and the t5 mini collars as the normal t5 are to big and bulky atb B.B. 

Is there any difference picking up the t5 mini and the t5 normal. We are getting these soon so any info will b great. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Jo. M said:

Is there any difference picking up the t5 mini and the t5 normal. We are getting these soon so any info will b great. 

 

9 hours ago, Jo. M said:

Is there any difference picking up the t5 mini and the t5 normal. We are getting these soon so any info will b great. 

No difference mate it’s just the battery size  the t5 mini will last a good 14 hrs the t5 will last 24 hrs which is suited to big country and mountains like America 👍

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Jo. M said:

Thanks for the reply. And they will work in Ireland no problem. 

Go on there website and in the top right hand corner there is a live chat option talk with them on there and tell them where you are and what you need atb B.B. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Go on there website and in the top right hand corner there is a live chat option talk with them on there and tell them where you are and what you need atb B.B. 

Thank bunny. B for the replies your info has sorted all we needed to know thanks again 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jo. M said:

Thank bunny. B for the replies your info has sorted all we needed to know thanks again Jo. M

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...