• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Saluki x Whippet
      Hi lads , Been fishing years , known plenty of lads who hunt always interested in it , got a dog two weeks a back a saluki whippet , fathers of bog warrior coursing bitch in uk , mother full whippet .
      Hoping to use my dog for hunting when it gets to 10 month mark , lamping rabbits mainly . Just looking for tips on training. Never owned a dog so hard to train , still very intelligent though . Anyways , any advice you can give on teaching her to lamp , and what stuff I should invest in would be appreciated So many different lads saying work them off lead on lead you need this collar and that etc , 
    • By sandymere
      Things you find as you wander, East the water

• By Moocher71
      Old photo of my great uncul eddy and his juckel ,
      imagine the story's he could tell .

• By callum104
      Never seen one like this before, anyone know anything about its breeding? 😂
    • By B Woodsford
      Looking to get into ferreting got a lurcher that I already work that’s 18 month lamping and day time mooching and a 7/8 whippet 1/8 greyhound pup that’s 7 months that I will lamp next season and want to go ferreting. Wanting to use them both for ferreting but just want to start off with the whippet for now. Wondered if anyone has an permission near Retford that wouldn’t mind taking me along to watch thanks. Don’t mind travelling